Growth Lead & Podcast Co-Host (100% Remote - €30-55K)
We are looking for a cross-functional growth profile, focussed on content marketing, to ensure that all of our marketing efforts are taken care of, seamlessly interconnected, correctly monitored and growing following our principles, with a special interest in becoming the co-host of our podcast, Life on Mars!
As a Growth Lead, you will be responsible for defining and implementing marketing strategies for the company as a whole and for each marketing project individually. You will work closely with the CEO to interconnect all marketing efforts and identify ways for the company to grow organically in all dimensions, connecting them to new platforms. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Editing and improving our podcast episodes (video and audio) to unleash the podcast's full potential and gradually becoming a co-host of Life on Mars!
- Leading communications with press and leading media outlets to provide good coverage and SEO.
- Curating our newsletters (MarsBased, Startup Digest, Startup Grind Barcelona) and creating quality content tailored to every platform and audience (blog, GitHub, podcast, social media, etc.).
- Engaging with other players in the ecosystems we belong to and reaching out to new ecosystems.
- Identifying opportunities within the open-source world and the startup and tech scenes.
- Curating our existing community and understanding their needs while being respectful of their privacy and preferences.
- Improving our data collection processes and platforms to make decisions regarding growth and where to invest more efforts as a company.
- Thinking outside-of-the-box to help us grow in interesting and fun ways.
- Native level of English and advanced level of Spanish.
- Good editing skills of audio and video episodes for our podcast and for our content efforts.
- Basic graphic editing knowledge.
- Very good organization and self-management working remotely.
- Ability to create content of multiple formats tailored to each different platform and audience.
- Multitasking skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Problem-solving attitude and ability to come up with practical solutions when things break.
- You will report to the CEO with ability to crunch data on spreadsheets, being able to summarise it and being straight to the point.
- General knowledge of state-of-the-art marketing tools and best practices.
- Proactive, responsible and committed.
- Familiar with our current marketing stack: Slack, Mailchimp, Typeform, Buzzsprout, YouTube, Social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), Hubspot, Google Analytics.
- At least two years of leading growth in a B2B technical company.
- Understanding of the software development industry, especially the custom development consulting sector.
- Ability to connect different platforms through direct integration or using no-code solutions.
- Ability to offer always different courses of action, comparing pros/cons, prices, estimated implementation time, and other criteria.
- General knowledge of blogging strategies and willingness to lead ours.
- Experience hosting and organising events (online and offline) on every level.
- You may only apply for this position if you reside in Europe.
- Candidates residing in Barcelona will receive extra consideration because they will be able to help us with our in-person Startup Grind events.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home or from a coworking space.
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing coworkers.
- Modern tech stack and methodologies.
- Transparency and quality-oriented culture.
- Company activities.
- Refer talented people to the team and you will get a bonus of 1.000 euros per hire.
- Check the whole list of benefits & perks here!
- Between 30.000 - 55.000 euro per year, depending on experience.
How to apply?
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, fill in this form and tell us why you are the perfect fit for MarsBased.